Friday, September 23, 2011

I did it!

I finally got my Etsy shop going! I have jumped through all the hoops and cut through the red tape and worked through my procrastination and did it! I will have jewelry, hair accessories, clothing, and what ever else my little heart desires. I only have a few little pieces listed so far, but more is definitely coming. This is the first custom piece I am offering. Isn't it cute? I made it for my friend on her birthday. Amy's little girl's name is Davina, so I stamped her name into a copper tag then wrapped a pearl inside a copper nest. I thought it needed just a little extra bling so I added a crystal in Davina's birthstone color. Adorable if I do say so myself!
If you like it and have to have one for yourself then hop over to my etsy and place an order! www.etsy.com/shop/violetteobsession

No comments:

Post a Comment