Sunday, September 25, 2011

Headband experiment

I don't like traditional headbands because they pinch and fight my glasses for real estate behind my ears. I usually end up hearing them squeek agianst each othe and give in before the  day is out. So I tried something that I saw on another site... It has been so long that I don't remember where I saw it... I'm sorry. If you see this and it was your idea please leave me a comment and I will most certainly fix it.
So here it is. I have to say it is pretty cute even tho it is only muslin and white fabrics and a little white tulle. The stretchy part is elastic and completely hidden by my hair. There are no beads, but for my next ones I will definitely embellish further.
What do you think? :) Ok not the best pic, I have to work on that too. lol My model is my 10 year old daughter Heaven. She wants one for herself!
I'm going to also be linking up to my first link party. Flamingo toes here I come! http://www.flamingotoes.com/

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet headband Sabrina! I love the colors you chose - those neutrals will go with anything!! Your daughter is super cute too. :)
    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete